Presona’s general environmental objective is to provide equipment that enables rational recycling and helps to limit the consumption of natural resources, thereby contributing to a sustainable cycle.
The company must be distinguished in the following ways:
Care during development work that
- designs are optimised to ensure that the consumption of raw materials is no greater than necessary, and
- the equipment offers optimal energy consumption in relation to its intended capacity.
Care during production that
- consumption of chemicals is no greater than necessary,
- energy consumption is minimised by careful control of spatial heating requirements and efficient use of electricity,
- residual products are as far as possible utilised for recycling,
- pollution is avoided and waste is disposed of in compliance with local regulations and other regulatory environmental standards,
- and ensuring that the selected suppliers are aware of the environmental effects of their products.
The entire company is managed so as to reduce its environmental effects in proportion to its current activities year by year and to identify and meet all applicable legislation.
Download a signed copy of the Presona Environmental Policy!
Download the ISO Certificate in English SS-EN ISO 14001:2004!